Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gratitude

As I begin my finial preparations, I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude. Each one of you reading this has played a part in the fulfillment of this dream. One by one God has but in place a sacred community that holds me. There is an African proverb that says "it takes a whole village to raise a child". Well it has taken a whole village to raise this woman. My prayer is to be the hands and feet of the One who has called me. I will carry each one of you with me on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,

    Today is the day! I am so excited for what lies ahead. The treasures God has placed for only you to discover in the beauty of the land and in the smiles of your kinsman. The wonder of things none of us can yet imagine - wait for you.

    Blessings,

    Erin

    ReplyDelete